Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kisses


What I see here in this picture is.. love.. joy.. peace.. hope. Kisses to our unborn baby... I am so thankful for all the pictures we have of our sweet baby Joe. This one is my favorite.... I can still feel the feather light sweep of his tender touch deep inside. How loved he is.. a silent tear of longing slips from my eye. A quiet sigh of missing him and what should have been. I know. I know... all the things I'm doing are for him. With him.. About him.. Sending kisses to heaven each day and night. His response echo's in my heart with each beat. Love... joy.. peace.. hope. Light.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Kisses and more kisses to you sweet little one. I miss you baby.. I love you and I feel you in each breath. Until forever... mommy

10 comments:

Franchesca said...

Such a beautiful picture, sending you lots of (((HUGS)))

Jenna said...

Brandy,

This picture is so beautiful what a wonderful thing to cherish. I wish that we would have got more pictures of me when i was pregnant. Sending prayers and hugs to you today.

Jill said...

Oh I just love this picture. it is beautiful!!

littleharves said...

what a dear sweet husband you have, this is a beautiful picture, big hugs to you and sending lots of love, xxx anne

Elizabeth said...

Precious! *hugs*

Lisette said...

This is such a beautiful picture. It captured so much love. I think it is great to have all these momentos. Thinking of you , biig ((HUGS)).

Ashley said...

I love that picture to! So many great shots from that session. So much love, it was impossible not to permiate into everything. My favorite is still the one looking down on you and P, and you guys are looking down on your tummy. So much love in that picture. Love you to pretty lady! (Hope you are smelling lovely!)

elena said...

I can feel the love for your Joseph in this picture! Thank you for sharing *hug*.

love and prayers
elena

Ashley said...

Remember how much you had to arch your back and stick out your little tummy for that shot? Perfect, gorgeous, funny...just like you!

Salma said...

Love this pic..I love our baby bellies.