Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weepy Eyes

It doesn't matter how long the day... how short the moment or how brief the time... I have weepy eyes each time I hear his name. I think about him all the time.. what ifs and whys. I see him in my dreams... I hear him in my mind. I hold him in my heart. It just doesn't stop my eyes from crying. Sometimes sad tears and sometimes happy ones. Each new day a surprise to understanding our loss. In the silent moments of winding down we notice the pictures on the wall... misty eyed I see past them a blur of what could have been. Until I meet him again I'll never know more than I already do right now. Quiet time to reflect and heal... new memories begin to fill the empty void. Hope still rings in my ear and determination elbows the way up front. I just weep at the loss sometimes. Miss my son today.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you sweet little one. My very own angel looking down and watching over. I've got my arms out and reaching up for you to catch my hug. I miss you little boy... love, mom.

3 comments:

KristenSchopp said...

Oh Brandy, how I wish there was a way to take away this pain for you.

Jill said...

Missing your sweet boy with you!

Ashley said...

Keep missing him Brandy it's okay. Only, take comfort knowing that he is not knowing and feeling this pain that you are. He has a perfect understanding of the plan now, and why things had to happen the way they did. This pain too means, you are his mother, and meant to mother more. Those arms that ache to hold a baby will be able to, and you will love every minute of it, just like you loved every minute with Joseph. Thinking of you today- and Thanking God and Joseph for your help to me and my path.