Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SIX


It has been six months. Six since I held my baby in my arms. Time is just moving forward. So many good things have happened in these six months and yet all for a reason that is unthinkable. It happened and we are learning and growing and finding our way. He is teaching and growing in heaven too. I am amazed by my son... and my husbands strength. My two men are are really here for me. One in the spirit and one by the hand. Yes.. I miss my baby but.. oh I still got a life I'm living.... more of it better, wiser and stronger. Full of the blessing I had of his life and whatever else is to come.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Happy 6 month birthday baby... I love you until always and miss you until forever. not a moment goes by without you on my mind. In my heart beating ..... yours with mine.. and daddy... Love mom.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

*hugs*

Salma said...

Happy 6th month baby Joseph.
Big hugs my dear Brandy.

lis said...

oh sweetie i was thinking this today for myself. 6 months. half a year. sooo long and so short at the same time. im so glad i got to know you and learn joseph's story from you. i'll never forget your beautiful boy. he has touched my heart.

love you

xoxo

KristenSchopp said...

Happy 1/2 birthday sweet baby Joe!

Lisette said...

One day late but Happy 6 month Joseph in heaven. Thinking of you April, ((HUGS)).