Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love for Joseph




I have often talked about Joseph and his gifts that he has brought to all of us. One of the biggest is how he has touched so many lives.... and helped so many people. My friend Kristen is one of those people who Joseph touched very deeply. She has 3 little boys of her own... Those boys mean the most to her in this life and Joseph... coming and going has touched her in every way a baby can. She feels him and knows him and loves him as if he is one of her own. She has helped me and guided me into hope... She is paying it forward for him. She is running in a race... 10 miles long. All the money she has raised will support children. The children's miracle network.... So that another child may receive a gift of hope and love and receive something special. These are the shirts that her team will wear!! Kristen.. from the bottom of my heart thank you. You are doing exactly what I think Joseph was brought here to show us... you are beautiful in every sense of the word and you make me feel important... like a mother.. I am so proud. Good luck to you and your team on the run. Our sweet baby Joe... look at him go!!!

Joseph can you hear mommy? Do you see us.... we are doing all of this for you.. You are amazing and we are all so proud to have known you. This is what I mean when I tell you.... you are amazing. My son... I love you until forever.... mommy

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That's really special. God Bless! Good luck to your friend.

Jill said...

Oh wow! The shirt is perfect. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. I love that she is running for Joseph. So sweet! xo

Ashley said...

I love it! Can we buy a shirt to help support her cause?

KristenSchopp said...

That would have been a great idea Ashley! I am happy to say almost $1500 was raised in baby Joe's honor. I am blessed to have him in my life. I'm inspired by him and his Mama!

lis said...

i love to see a smile on your face :o)
i'd love to buy a shirt too!