Friday, April 23, 2010

Joe's mom

This wonderful... thoughtful... and caring poem... was written to me today by my husband. Love just doesn't seem like a strong enough word when you get such a gift. Dad's are hurting just as a bad as we are and yet sometimes we forget to include them in our healing.... Lets just say he doesn't forget about me... and that is love.. So here it is... Paul's mothers day poem to me...

Joe's Mom

To hear it said, or speak the phrase
Whenever there was a chance.
To introduce yourself,
Or be introduced by others
So everyone could know
How proud you are and why.
You are so much more
Than those words could say.
But I wish you could have heard them.
You were, and are, and will always be
Joe's Mom

Joseph can you hear daddy? he loves you so much. We both miss you our son.. our little Joe. All of our love to you.. mommy and daddy

5 comments:

Jill said...

That is just so sweet!!

lis said...

he made me cry...

Elena said...

You have an awesome husband and he is a loving father! Such love!!

love and prayers
elena

Lisette said...

What a sweetheart!!!

Ashley said...

I can't think of a better gift. He's a keeper!