Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday. Every Friday is Good... but I like that this one has a name. I'm making Gooey Bread for work.. The sun is up and we had a beautiful sunrise today. I am looking forward to Easter as we spend it with friends and family... I am also looking forward to April 7th. My husband and I will go and check on this little bean inside and see if baby is doing what he or she needs to do. Looking for that heartbeat. I am feeling alright. I have my rock of hope. Acupuncture today and a nice weekend planned. Some days are harder than others when you are dealing with loss of a child.. but, today is a good day and I'm ready to enjoy it.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I picture you with an Easter outfit of blue jean overalls with a giant yellow duck on the butt... You are so cute. I love you all the days... until forever.. mommy

2 comments:

Lisette said...

I am glad you are having a good day, Happy Good Friday to you too! Hope you have a Happy Easter and I pray all is well with the baby. I am praying for you! ((HUGS))

Elizabeth said...

It's nice to have those precious good days. Thinking of Joseph and praying for your new baby. *hugs*