Monday, March 29, 2010

Worth the wait


For all the time has passed... For all the issues that we had in getting this... The marker is in... It was worth the wait. I can't believe almost 6 months have passed. It seems just like yesterday that I held him in my arms. I kissed each toe and rubbed his little feet. I miss him so much. Being able to visit Joseph now I feel relief. He finally has his permanent marker. When I visit him now I can sit and feel the little foot. I feel even closer to him. Each line is his.. each toe I've touched before. It brings me such peace... he is at rest. I love to sit and sing to my son... I love to listen to the waterfall and hear the birds chirp. I love to feel his little foot. I'm going to be alright... Joseph's peace makes me feel settled. My mind at rest I can breathe just a little deeper... Joseph's marker is here and it is beautiful.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you my little sweet baby. My beautiful boy who is in heaven. I miss you my sweet little one. ... Oh, Joseph Jean... how much I love you.... mommy.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, the marker is beautiful. So happy that it brings you some peace. I love the footprint! xx

Elizabeth said...

It's beautiful. *hugs*

Lisette said...

That is so beautiful. I am happy that it brings you some comfort. ((HUGS))

Salma said...

It is indeed beautiful, you are going to be more than alright.

Maureen said...

WOW, now you can be with Joseph when ever you want to. I am so happy for you. Blessings,Maureen