Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Take my breath away



I am speechless and in awe of this gift. Talk about just what I've wanted since Joseph died. A picture of him without all of his tubes and hospital gear. I stopped at Josephs big boy place today. I just decided to go there to say hello. I played our song on my i-touch... the one that makes me feel like we are together again. The song that I played every day that he was carried in my belly. I talked to him and just loved him for a while.... When I got home... THIS gift was at our house. Tears of pure joy. Getting something new of him is so special to me. Seeing how much he has touched others growing large in my heart. Truly amazing. My husbands step father Bill Hunt made this for us. He captured our Family. He made a visual change to something that could otherwise not be changed and I am Beaming from ear to ear. A big giant piece of my heart beating Big. Thank you is just not enough. Huge Love.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I know you did today my son and I felt you to. As we dance to the fireflys together bonded by our song.. I hold you in my heart always, love mommy

2 comments:

Salma said...

It's beautiful Brandy..it's obvious it was made with love.

Jenn said...

What a beautiful picture of your family! I had to laugh too about your dog because our dog, Miles, does the same thing! He was our first "baby" too- we got him right after we got married. I also saw your comment on Kerry's blog about the home dopplers. We have struggled with miscarriages, so when I was pregnant with Leah I rented one from Bellybeats.com and used it once a week to check on her. I think it helped me not to worry so much knowing I could check on her whenever I wanted to. Still sending positive thoughts your way for the 10th...