Wednesday, March 3, 2010

squeak ectomy


I have to laugh. Emma girl has been our baby for 9 years. She is so full of herself and life. This picture reminds me of just to stop and take a breath. Laugh and enjoy everyday things. She brings us so much joy. She is performing their 10,000th squeaky ectomoy in this picture. Poor little fluffy thing. It never had a chance. Needed distractions like this make me feel good. Seeing simple things and laughing that you have no control over stopping it from happening a reminder. Just a little thing and I feel like I can roll onto another day. I can bring Joseph forward with me and know that everything is going to be ok.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I know you and Emma would be best buddies. She misses you too as she sleeps in the nursery in the early morning hours each day. I love you my baby. Mommy.

No comments: