Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ROCK




Light attracts light... Love to love. Hope trumps all. This is my rock. The one I hold every day. holding onto hope lifts me up to the light and fills me with love. Two little souls will be transferred today. Two beans of hope peaking in toward Joy. Warm in spirit I placed the rock with Joseph's tiny angel and glowing in the background... New Arrival(s) A baby is a precious gift sent from the lord above. A tiny little blessing.. A miracle of love. A brand new little person(s) who needs a lot of care. Lots of hugs and kisses and love beyond compare. So we will hold this rock as a reminder each day. Of the day God blessed us with wee ones so special.... you and you with us today.

Joseph can you hear mommy? We are going today to hope for your brother or sister or both. We are so glad that you have helped us be at peace and with love for new life. You are amazing and beautiful. My first born forever... mommy.

No comments: