Saturday, March 6, 2010

Prayers Needed....

Ok - We ask a lot of each other.. and I need your help. Our "babies" were thawed last night. 7 thawed. 6 made it but only 4 look "promising". We are hoping that 2make it past tonight. They grade your embryo and ours on a scale from 1-5 are a 3right now.. Please pray that they make it another night and move UP from a 3 to a 2.. or 1. We need all the help we can get. If the eggs don't improve overnight they will do the transfer on Monday instead of Wednesday. We would really like for them to hold up for us to be full 5 day blasts. Pleae just say gently to the guy upstairs that we pray love for a miricle. To become preganant with our rainbow baby or babies. Please... Please... please.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I'm asking you to help today. Tap god on the shoulder and see if he can please help us and our babies make it. We need a little brother or sister for you as I know you would want us to. I love you my son. Forever, mommy.

5 comments:

JamieW said...

Wishing you all the best luck. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jill said...

I am wishing the best for you and keeping my fingers crossed! xo

Salma said...

Thinking of you, fingers crossed.

BIBC said...

praying for you that your little embies grow and grow!!

xoxo

Once A Mother said...

Praying for you and for the little embryos but also feel certain that your little Joseph is hard at work making all things possible for you and your future little one(s). Sending love your way today and every day. Also, got your package today. Thank you so, so much. I am looking forward to getting started on listening to the cd's.