Ok - We ask a lot of each other.. and I need your help. Our "babies" were thawed last night. 7 thawed. 6 made it but only 4 look "promising". We are hoping that 2make it past tonight. They grade your embryo and ours on a scale from 1-5 are a 3right now.. Please pray that they make it another night and move UP from a 3 to a 2.. or 1. We need all the help we can get. If the eggs don't improve overnight they will do the transfer on Monday instead of Wednesday. We would really like for them to hold up for us to be full 5 day blasts. Pleae just say gently to the guy upstairs that we pray love for a miricle. To become preganant with our rainbow baby or babies. Please... Please... please.
Joseph can you hear mommy? I'm asking you to help today. Tap god on the shoulder and see if he can please help us and our babies make it. We need a little brother or sister for you as I know you would want us to. I love you my son. Forever, mommy.