Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lucky


SO Lucky. Lucky I carried him for 9 months... Lucky to hold him. Lucky to Kiss him and Lucky that He lived long enough for me to say goodbye. Doesn't feel lucky that he is gone but... considering the circumstances around his conception and arrival.. I feel like I am. Lucky to have a loving husband... Lucky to have a home and a job. Lucky to have Love... and Hope. Never before have counted so many blessings... but I have them still. I am still lucky in life. I guess everyone is just a little bit Irish today... Lets hope I'm lucky in rainbow making. Last night I dreamed and my Dr sat me down. The said congratulations it worked.. He patted my leg and then I went to the park. Lucky me. Maybe dreams can come true.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Please pinch Andrew from me today..... He is way more Irish than you.... I love you sweet baby boy. I am so Lucky to have you. Until forever.. mommy

3 comments:

Once A Mother said...

your dream gave me the chills... such a good sign. Can't wait to hear your good news!

Lisette said...

Wishing and praying for your rainbow.

Jill said...

I am wishing that your dream comes true!