Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Fighter

....48 became 141. I am officially pregnant. You all know how soon this is.. You all know all the what if(s) and hope for(s).. but our little fighter went from 48 to 141.. The Dr. literally threw his arms up in the air today and said.. This is a miracle... We will nick name baby laila (as in Ali) I'm pretty sure baby will be a girl because she has already given us so much trouble. Dr. still wants one more blood test next Monday.. and then we will need to wait at least 2 weeks to check for a Heart beat... I am 6 days behind.. but nowhere close to giving up. Round 4 next Monday. DING

Joseph Can you hear mommy? Looks like you have helped us so much. Tell God thank you from us too. You are unbelievable. I love you mommy.

6 comments:

lis said...

that is amazing brandy!
congratulations sweetie :o)

My life said...

amazing news! so glad to hear it. Praising God, and praying for round 4!

Jill said...

So excited for you! xx

Maureen said...

Amazing little one God is all around you and Joseph is your Guardian Angel.....Praising God right now........

Salma said...

Yay yay yay for you, I knew it. So so happy for you Brandy.

Once A Mother said...

wahooooooooooooo! this post brought me such joy to read!