Friday, March 26, 2010

Life

It is so precious. It is so unbelievable and it is so wanted by all BLM's. We will never see them grow up. We will never know if they were funny or smart.. gifted or athletic. I know in my heart Josephs life would have been fun that is for sure. I wish for him in heaven sometimes the same as I would have wished for him here.. That he is happy and comforted.. mostly that he is loved. I know he knows that and I know how much at peace I am with him there.. With heaven being so real and the gifts that he has brought... Our struggles to conceive I've posted.. Our fight for life gaining momentum I've been focused for a while on us.. my family. I need to turn my attention to another part of life.. one where others need me. It is time I do more for those that are in need. I started helping a friend on her journey in infertility land. I went to her house to be there just in support while she did her first shot.. She didn't need me there but it is was nice none the less to be needed just in case. Another close friend of mine is where I'm headed next. I'm going to her and her family for a while... They have experienced a loss but the focus is not on the departure of the person who's gone but on the two children (teenagers) that need guidance.. acceptance.. hope.. and love. I will be there... Even if it is just to bring lunch today. Even if it is just to listen... Drive an errand or to encourage. There are so many underlying layers of the circle of life. Just remember to look around you for those who might need you and help. Life as we know is way to short to stay inside yourself. Spread your gifts of strength to everyone you can.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Good morning my beautiful. I love you my son with all my heart. mommy

5 comments:

Lisette said...

I love the way you look at things. I think it is wonderful that you are at peace with your son in heaven and that you are able to help other's in need. I hope to one day have the same strength. I am at peace that my daughter is in heaven and that one day I will meet her again. Until then I just pray that she is happy and feels how much I love her.
You are a wonderful mommy! God bless you.

stacy said...

""But, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?" The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of these brothers of mine, you did it for me." Matthew 25:37-40

Thanks, Brandy, for showing us what servanthood looks like.

In Christ,
Stacy Kuhl

Ashley said...

Stacy couldn't have said it better. Last night, you were our Savior. You saw our need, and filled it with your love, friendship and presence. You have helped turn the emotion of this journey from anxiety to excitement. Do you think our little spirits are up their rooting for us together, just as we are rooting for them down here? Maybe little girls that will be best little tea party friends, and then keep us up late nights wondering what they are out doing together? I couldn't hope for more!

lis said...

ur so sweet brandy

thinking of you

xoxo

Maureen said...

I know you know this but I am going to say it anyway, everytime we help someone we are blessed. We never know why things happen but it is for a reason. You have a servants heart and that's what I love about you, You don't wallow you help ones that need you. You are there for such a time as this......God is using you to reach others, God Bless You for that. Blessings, Maureen