Monday, March 22, 2010

It is


It is today. I am going for blood work. We will see if my little 12 has grown or if that was chemical. I dare not wonder at this point. No changing the path created now. I am actually calm. I feel ok with whatever happens. Not that I didn't wish or worry all weekend but I know that I can't change what happens today. I can't change what happens any day. It is early and I am the only one awake. With the house silent I can't stop thinking of Joseph. This same time last year he was still our secret. We hadn't told the world about him yet. We waited until the 12th week. This time so different. We have told everyone we know about our chance.. Now I just want to keep it a secret even if only for another day. My little 12.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you my son. I'm pinching those big cheeks today and kissing your tiny toes. I miss you baby. With all my heart I send you love... Mommy.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Thinking of you! xo

Once A Mother said...

can't wait to hear!

My life said...

praying for you!

Lisette said...

I am thinking and praying for you.

Maureen said...

I know for a fact God is watching out for you and will be there for you. I am sooooo praying for you. Please know I am thinking about you. love to you,Your sister in Christ, Maureen

lis said...

still thinking of you and your family. this is such a crazysadbeautifulsickening time. if this isn't it, there is always the next time, i know you feel that way too. kudos to your body for being such a good sport.

your tributes to joseph always make me smile.

:o)

Maureen said...

The more I think about you the more amazing I think you are!!!!