Monday, March 8, 2010

Holding


We are holding on. We are holding onto each other. We have our time to plan and to reflect and to decide. We love that chance is coming. Two little souls are up there waiting for us. It is good to have this hope. I much thought I'd be dreaming again this close to our transfer date but the dreams have been silent. I am a peace. It feels good... To breathe deep and to love... No anxiety. Just acceptance. Keeping our fingers crossed but knowing that is not necessary. Wednesday will be our big day. We are on our way together as a family. TODAY's Embryo UPDATE.... 4 are now Number "1" WHAHOO. This is awesome news and what we were hoping for. So wednesday they will be given a letter grate... Everyone think of AA - ALL A's please... Things are looking better each day.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I feel you squeeze my hand. Your finger wrapped around mine each day. The soft and tiny pressure never leaves my thoughts. A thousand kissed to you my sweet. Love Mommy.

No comments: