Tuesday, March 16, 2010

half way of waiting

We are half way.... of waiting.... to find out if the FET worked. I am an emotional wreck. I cling to each little tiny internal bubble .. twinge... or tweak thinking it might be because I'm pregnant. I am ever so hopeful. I am ever so scared. I know that what is... already is and that I can't "wish" to be pregnant but man oh man... I'm wishing so hard. Hoping so much and crossing my fingers, toes and anything else I can think of. Thank goodness for friends who can comfort me when I am feeling weak and for friends that can be positive for me... It has been so much harder than I thought. My battered body bruised. My mind with worry and wonder. My heart hopeful and light but.... shadowed. Including today.. 4 days left of waiting. Willing my body to produce HCG. Come on Friday. Hello Baby(s)

Joseph can you hear mommy? I miss you little baby boy... I love you so big. I am so proud that I had you. I will never stop loving you and you will always be my heart. Love mommy.

1 comment:

Lisette said...

Thinking of you. I too wish for greatness for you.