Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fish Day

Yesterday was really an amazing day. My mother in my heart, my sister and I went to the Spa... We went to an amazing place called the Golden Door Spa at the Boulders. It was a beautiful drive.. followed by Bliss. When we arrived we all got our robes and slippers.. checked out the locker room .. It was filled with fruit infused water... snacks...showers.. steam room.. sauna... whirlpool and relaxation area.. All that before we even started treatment. Already settling in for sheer delight. First I had a massage where I turned into a big moosh pile.. Next up was a body scrub where they use Vichy showers.. ummm I'm pretty sure that shower thing should be illegal. Amazing... Lunch came next where we ate the most Delicious spa food created. you know sometimes spa food is a little too little and way to bland... not here. Delicious.. Absolutely Divine.. Off to the last treatment of the day a facial. As if my body wasn't already liquefied... A true beautiful day with the most important people in my life to share it with.. Fish day you ask? we are all signs of the Pisces.. celebrating our birthdays in different months... but with rising sun's moons or suns together we are Pisces non the less... This is the first annual fish day... Looking forward to the next one already. Bliss

Joseph can you hear mommy? You are guiding me to understanding and to helping others so much. You are so beautiful. I miss you but love you to heaven and back.
mommy.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

So glad you had a great day, you deserve that and more!!!! Blessings, Maureen

Elizabeth said...

How wonderful! Good for you! You deserve a nice relating and pampered day. *hugs*

Lisette said...

Good for you, I glad you got to do this. You deserve it.