Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Building

Yesterday I went back to the Dr... I had pretty much resided to the fact that my little 12 was just that a glimpse of life but nothing more. I waited by the phone for the Dr to call and tell me that was that.... Instead as the phone rang I heard a little smile on the other end. Not sure what to make of that I said what is it? Dr told me that my little 12 is now a 48! I laughed. Really? A 48 so my little one did what it was supposed to do over the weekend... Double and then Double again. So where hope was fleeting fast for me new wind hit the sails. Taking a lesson from my post a few days ago... Realistic.... a 48 is not even close to being out of the woods. We will take another test on Wednesday.... and aim for a 96. If my number doubles again... We just might have a chance after all. So early.. So Soon and SO much a roller coaster.. I ride as if not to worry. I'm keeping my mind grounded hard.... but peaking up from the ground is a little sliver of green hope. Maybe I'll beat the odds.. We all know odds and I are not friends anyway.. so maybe odds are trying to correct things.... So I know less today than I did on Friday last week. I will just be patient and wait until Wednesday.... my little life is building in there and I just hope it might be a permanent residence. And 12 became 48.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I feel you wishing on us from up above. I can tell you want a brother or sister as much as we do. Thanks for helping us hang on.. You are a powerful little boy.... beautiful and full of talent. I love you my baby. Mom

3 comments:

My life said...

Praying your number turns into a 96, and the a 192, 384, etc. So glad that you were given news of hope rather than news of sadness. continuing to pray for you.

Maureen said...

I am praying for you and so are my ladies in Bible Study.....Power of Prayer
Proverbs 3:5&6 my life verse... God BLESS You!!!!

Lisette said...

I am praying for your little bun in the oven. Hang in there. I love your outlook on this! Joseph is definately looking out for you.