Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beta 5

It is very early today. It is the same time I am always up but for some reason I am tired. It might have to do with the fact that I did not sleep well last night. We have a nocturnal bird... yes a bird that seems to have his nights and days mixed up. He chirps from nine pm to five am... and then nothing. I really do not like this bird. For some reason in the back of my mind I feel like I need to tolerate this bird. Animal signs are pretty big deals. I don't know why this bird has chosen to visit and stay as if I'm being protected all night. Even with the window shut this bird .... chirps.... I can't make anything of it yet as the fog of sleep is still covering my mind. I also might have not slept well because today I go in for my last beta blood test. As I've written before... this little rainbow I've got inside is a fighter... First level 12..48..141..1114.. today I'm hoping that I'm at 2228. Once over the two thousand mark they will schedule the all important heart beat ultrasound.... I am only thinking of today. Today's fight to get my HCG level over 2000. Beta 5 just around the corner.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Our time yesterday brief. I wanted to stay longer. I felt your little foot and it makes me so happy. To be with you and touch a part of you still. You are beautiful my son. I love you and miss you so much. Mom.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Thinking of you today!! xx

Elizabeth said...

Thinking of you. *hugs*

lis said...

i was thinking about you all day...i hope it was a wonderful one.

as always your tribute to your beautiful joseph made me smile

Once A Mother said...

thinking about you! xx