Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost There

With Joseph in my heart... and Paul by my side we will go for our FET transfer tomorrow morning. I didn't sleep well last night. Just tossing and turning over things in my mind. A wave of calm seeped in. I had one clear thought that cleared out all of the other things in my head.... Joseph whispered it to me as it was so soft against my pillow... Hope. Our Embryo have thawed and we are going to get this "chance" this hope this opportunity.... All with knowing that our son is now our biggest cheerleader. He in heaven is shining down our hope. I will be off of the blog for a day or two.. Just know how excited I am and hope..FUL.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I can hear you my son, my talented boy. You are so beautiful. I'll see you in my mind and feel you in my heart when I go tomorrow.
I love you with every ounce that I am. Mommy

1 comment:

Once A Mother said...

hoping right along side of you and looking forward to reading of your BFP!