Monday, February 22, 2010

Unbreakable




There is an unbreakable bond between us. The family we are three. The together kind of feeling that always will be in us. You can't stop the love and you can't take that away from us. Death does not stop our family. Love shines daily with understanding between us and cemented in all of our love is Joseph. I wake thinking of him and sleep thinking of him. In between most of my daily thoughts turn to him. Together we are committed to This path... This life... This love.. This place of us. Us three. We need to do more to spread Josephs gifts of hope and joy. I don't think there could ever be enough. Time is bringing us closer. Love is mending the sorrow. Family is driving us forward.

Joseph can you hear mommy? My beautiful son my love for you blends the lines and won't be stopped. I'm kissing your sweet face and snuggling you in tight. Mommy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He will forever be your baby and forever a special part of your family. *hugs*

margaret said...

We never stop loving our babies, not even death can take away the love we have in our hearts. He will always be your baby boy. Hugs