Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kiss

It has been really rainy this winter. The desert needs it so much that each time it rains it makes me smile. It is very cleansing and beautiful to see the water wash the dust and dirt back down. I can only imagine what the bloom of spring will bring with all of the moister we have received. I don't know why I think of heaven when it rains so much but I do. Is it angels crying or is it the reward of the circle of life being given back. The rain had almost stopped when I went out to walk the dogs. Not a drizzle left in the air. When the wind blew a few shakes of water fell to the earth. Returning home in the middle of the sidewalk right before I made it to my house... a single raindrop fell. It landed right on my lips. It was the most beautiful kiss I've ever received... It came directly from heaven. So tiny and pure. So wonderful that I have not stopped smiling about it. Now when it rains I will think of not the angels crying but all of them sending kisses to their loved ones.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I received your kiss. It was so beautiful and sweet. Thank you for reaching me. I love you so much. I miss you each day. You are amazing. Mommy.

No comments: