Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Faith


Faith. You have to have it. I questioned it...I've always had it but, I didn't really understand it like I do now. I watched him take his last breath. I felt it on my cheek. The small pressure from his hand released. God wrapped my son in his arms and he was lifted. Heaven became real. Without question I move forward knowing this as comfort. Seeing it first hand I am still in shock and awe. The cusp of the gate still open for moms here on earth without our babies. Presence heightened so light can enter the heart. Relief in the grief just knowing where he is... Shinning.

Joseph can you hear mommy? My beautiful boy... I miss you my son. I love you beyond words beyond heaven. Mommy

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Faith is so important to us all I feel. My faith has gotten stronger since my angel grew wings and I try to make it stronger still. My prayers are with you. *hugs*

margaret said...

It's a miracle we can find beauty in such tragic circumstances. I'm sure Joseph hears and feels your love for him and that he is waiting patiently to be reunited with you. Hugs