Friday, January 29, 2010

RESOLVE

I belong to the Southwest division of the organisation called... RESOLVE. We help people on the journey they have to become a family in any way, shape or form. Today is my first day manning the "help" line. I wonder what kinds of questions I will get today... Who I will help and how. I am excited that I am opening the door to others in need. I think it will be neat to see who becomes RESOLVED with me as I too am on the same Journey. In March we have a walk of hope. I walked last year when I was just pregnant with Joseph. I was so proud during my walk... finally becoming RESOLVED. To be going again this year so different and so much more wise will be good. I bet I can recognise different hopes in others eyes this time. If all goes well with my IVF I will be pregnant again during the walk. Keeping hope alive. www.southwest.resolve.org.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Help me today while I allow others to gain knowledge and strength in the desire to become a family. I RESOLVED with you. My beautiful wonderful son. I love you until forever.. mommy.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

You really touch my heart. I think of you and I am inspired. Thank you for all you do to help others. I don't know you but I love you as my sister in Christ. Maureen