Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A ring

I found something that I can have to remember Joseph. There are lots of things that I have planned to do still, in memory of...but I found a ring that is perfect. It goes on my first finger and it is really big. There is a silver curved bar and next to it an oval shaped mother of pearl stone. It looks like an angel to me. I had it engraved. There is joy in sorrow. It has Joseph Henry's name on it and when I am thinking of him my thumb touches the inscription. The ring is noticeable so I know that when I am wearing it people will comment.. What a beautiful ring. Yes I will answer thank you and I will know that I am really telling them I have a beautiful son in heaven. I think this is a nice symbol of love and peace. Peace in my heart. Hope

Joseph can you hear mommy? I am wearing the ring you helped me find. It is beautiful just as you are. What a sweet son I have in heaven. My heart is full of love for you. I miss you so much. I am sending you kisses can you catch them? I love you Mom.

2 comments:

Once A Mother said...

the ring sounds just beautiful. he can hear you. he hears you and is finding ways (like this ring) to bring you comfort. thinking of you. xx

Huntress said...

The ring is perfect, Brandy. Each day, there will be a gift of Joseph finding its way to you. Tiny ways, big ways...subtle and in your face. You and Paul have been willing to stand in love on the bridge between the worlds...and it isn't easy because you have to hold both the grief and the you. But you are ....and the gifts come.

Love you so Heart Daughter