Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Miss you


I miss you.... I miss the way you kicked my ribs. I miss the way you swung out your arms and made me run to the bathroom. I miss the way you tumbled like little tickles inside. I miss the way you hiccuped and made your hair grow. I miss the way you felt inside my tummy. I miss your bully nose. I miss your curly hair. I miss your sweet baby lips. I miss your cute little legs. I miss your fingers and toes. I miss your brow. I miss that rounded little chin. I miss the way you smell. I miss the way you feel. I miss your warm body. I miss the weight of you. I miss my son.
Joseph can you hear mommy? I miss you baby. I miss you with every ounce that I am. I love you desperately. Mommy.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hello my friend.I am here to wish you all that God has for you and want you to know I am praying God blesses you more than you can handle for 2010!!!!!!! God Bless you and I'll be talking to you next year. Blessings, Maureen