Monday, December 14, 2009

Lovely Letters

Since Joseph Died there has been such an outpouring of support for me and my husband. We have a good support team and are so thankful for every single one of them. It is so important to have a group of people to count on, to lean on, to cry with and to laugh with. In this very difficult time it has just been... nice. Every day I have been looking forward to the mail. In fact I found myself a little down yesterday because there is no mail on Sunday. Each day I've gotten something really lovely. A letter for Joseph for Christmas or another kind from Phoenix Children's hospital. When someone makes a donation to the NICU at PCH they send us a letter. I love to read the letters that someone has made a donation in memory of Joseph and that this money will be helping others in need as Joseph was helped when he was there. I also really love the cards for him.. I can't wait to open them on Christmas day. Everything that mentions his name or has a memory of him I cherish.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Good morning little one. I love you more than I could ever tell you. I miss you my sweet son. mommy.

1 comment:

Once A Mother said...

I hope the letters keep pouring in, in honor of your sweet boy.