Sunday, December 20, 2009

Infinity

Paul and I have tattoo's of our wedding bands. I can see his in this picture. So we can still vbe married even when we don't have our actual rings on (ha ha) People say everything happens for a reason... I now know the reason we chose to have Infinity put on our hands. The definition is a quantity without bound or end. To love someone forever. I no longer feel that death does us part... we are forever intertwined with love for our family. We needed those rings as a symbol that could show love without being bound to life as we know it. We have had almost 7 years to practice with that knowledge. Love that does not end in death. Love that is strong enough to reach up to heaven and cradle our son in it. Until Forever has new meaning.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you infinity... mom.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Til death do us part doesn't seem like long enough for me, either. I agree with you. Thinking of you, Brandy. Hugs.
Christy