Friday, November 27, 2009

sore throat

I woke up yesterday with a sore throat. I was hoping that it was just a little scratchy from something but... nope. Today I am for sure sick. Yuck. Time for some mega vitamins and good for the body food for sure. I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch movies all day. The only thing about being home all day is that Joseph will be heavy in my mind. Not that he isn't always there now but heavy due to the amount of time I have to think. I woke up sick. Joseph never got sick. He never had a runny nose or an ear ache. That is a blessing for him but it makes me think how much I would love to care for him if he was not feeling well. If he had a runny nose I'd wipe it and if he was not feeling well I'd rock him. I miss my son. His was the heart that I would have cared for most.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I am wrapping you in the warm blanket of my heart today. It is quiet here without you. I miss you and love you so much. Until forever.

2 comments:

Kimberly Shedd said...

Brandy, I wokt up today with the same thing and I have no voice. Which is good for Bobby I am sure :) I too am taking it easy. All I am doing today is the pedicure I already had lined up with my mom, sis and sis in law.... then back to bed! You take care, looks like we may need a rain check for Sunday!

Once A Mother said...

I hope you feel better soon. It is so hard thinking of all the things our little ones never did. I think that way alot, like Peyton never went outside, Peyton never felt the sun on her face etc. etc. I hope you are feeling better, and that the day was kind to you.
Peace xx