Thursday, November 12, 2009

Retail Therapy

I got to go shopping yesterday. There is something so therapeutic about going through all of the clothes in the 80% off rack at Kohl's. My body has changed and after Joseph was born the only thing I could fit into was my sweat pants and my husbands big tee shirts. Because of what happened there was no way I could put on my maternity clothes. It did not seem right or fair and those gave me way to many reminders of happier times with baby Joe in my tummy. So my heart mother took me shopping and we had a really fun time. I'm not sure how that store stays in business because we did some major damage in there and even though the clothes were being treated to me I still am very frugal with how money is spent. By the time we were done we were both exhausted! Janet even told me she was sore from trying on all the clothes.. I am not surprised because we hit up every fitting room in the place. I think that everyone should do a little retail therapy it lifts up your spirit and makes you feel like a woman again.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I dreamed of you last night very briefly. You were giggling with me. I love you and miss you and am holding my heart open for you. Come on in.. giggle with me some more.

No comments: