Friday, November 6, 2009

NILMDTS pictures

We got our pictured today from NILMDTS. I have to figure out how to burn them to a CD so I can post them. I will forever be grateful to Jacqueline Hanna. She was our volunteer. The pictures are such a gift. She captured that "moment" the one that you keep remembering over and over in your mind and loving... I can't wait to get a printed copy of that picture to frame and have and hold onto.

Joseph, can you hear mommy? Your pictures came to us today and they are so beautiful. I love you so much and I miss you. I am happy that we have these pictures of our time together and I hope you can feel how much love I have for you..

2 comments:

stacy said...

Brandy, I am so glad to know that NILMDTS was able to be there to take photographs for you. I had never heard of that group until I was reading around on Lauren and Kim's blogs. What a wonderful blessing to have such an amazing group of people who care enough to help parents remember the most important moment in their lives - their child's birth.

I can't wait to see more of your little angel boy. He is so precious. :)

In Christ's love,
Stacy Kuhl

Kerry Ann said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures! I know how much I treasure mine. Through all the hearache and sadness, Oct 15th was also the day you met and held your son. I hope your pictures capture some of that joy too.