Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little Star

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.... How I wonder what you are.. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle Twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are. When the blazing sun is gone, when there is nothing he shines upon, Then you show your little light, Twinkle Twinkle through the night. Twinkle Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. In the dark blue sky so deep, Through my curtains you often peep. For you never close your eyes Til the morning sun does rise. Twinkle Twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are... Twinkle Twinkle little star.. how I wonder what you are.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I know you are the little star. You shine so bright all through the night. You shine so bright I can see you in the day... I love you more than words can ever say and more than all the stars in the sky. I miss you so much but am sending you my song... my love.. from me to you. mommy.

No comments: