Saturday, November 14, 2009

Horoscope

Joseph Henry's horoscope today read: You put out a healing vibration. Those who are in quiet pain, psychic or otherwise, will gravitate toward you. You might not realize when someone is made well by the energy you emit.

baby Joe, can you hear mommy? I'm soaking up all of the healing vibrations you are sending today. I am holding you close as you are guiding me to be made well today. I love you and I miss you and I wish you were putting out healing vibrations here, next to me but I know you are doing the best you can from where you are.

Mommy's horoscope today : You will have a new found awareness of the necessary order of things. This will bring welcome peace to you and those around you.

My beautiful baby boy. Thank you for my peace today. You shouldn't have to be the one guiding me but I know you have a higher power now in heaven and the ability will only grow stronger.

No comments: