Sunday, November 29, 2009

Arizona cold

It is only 46 this morning. That is very cold for Arizona. I am not used to it. As I snuggle back in with long pants and shirt and curl into a ball with slippers and my blanket I feel comforted. This is the first morning I have not cried. It feels strange to say but, maybe being comforted and cozy helps. I still turned on the light in the nursery and said good morning.. I still sang to him in the rocking chair but no tears today. I think that is because Joseph is being comforted today. I am wondering if he found Paul's dad, his grampa and they are rocking in heaven with each other. Paul changed a few pictures around yesterday in our house and put on of his dad next to Joseph. Huh, now that I think about it... it makes perfect sense. It is cold outside but, we are all being comforted by peace and love today. Feels like the start of a good day to me.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Kiss grampa for me and tell him that I'm taking care of his son... and that he needs to hold and care for you...for me... for us....and love. I miss you my sweet baby boy but I can feel that you are being comforted. I can feel your joy and love from here. Mom.

No comments: