Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh Joseph Jean.... How much I love you. That is a little song I sing every day to my son. Baby Joe was born on 10/15/09 at 1:30 am via emergency C-Section. My placenta had abrupted and our son did not get enough oxegen. He died 10/16/09 at 2:30pm after a long fight for survival. I am sad. I miss my son.

I got to hold you in my arms. I got to kiss those sweet lips and feel your breath on mine for a while. Your daddy was there too, for your whole life. He stayed by your side and rubbed your feet and hands and tickled that spot behind your knee that made you mad. We miss you

For all of the questions Why I have I know none can bring you back. So I push those aside to tell you instead that I love you. I love you my sweet baby boy I love you...

Oh Joseph Jean... How much I love you

mommy

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm so sorry that there wasn't enough time. My placenta abrupted as well and I lost my son at 37 weeks -I feel your pain. LOVE your letters to your sons. Beautiful pictures of Joseph.