Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Today is Halloween. Joseph should be dressing up as a pea in the pod or something cute and little on what should be his 2 week old day. Instead I am here alone with the candy ready and hoping that the kids who will come will brighten my day a little. It is cold out and I am sad. I can't live on wishes but I wish this was not a reality. I miss my son.

Baby Joe - can you hear mommy? I'm here. I miss you and I love you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry this happened to you and I wish this was not real. My perfect son. I love you... I love you so much.

Time has stopped. Breath is hard to come by and my tears stream down my face for what? I don't know he won't bring him back to me. My baby. My baby I miss my baby and it is not fair that he is gone. I am so sad. my heart is empty.

No comments: